Monday, November 17, 2008

Halloween





The boys wanted to be Vampires this year which was fine by me! Super easy costume. Isaiah and Maddox refused to wear blood on their face saying it was disgusting but Adam obliged for the picture. Ailey was a ballerina and a dang cute one if I do say so myself. This year we let the kids draw their own faces on the pumpkins and then we carved them and I have to say they turned out super cute! I wish I had taken a picture of the final product. We went Truck or Treating at the church and then back home for scones (a family tradition) it was a great night!

4 comments:

jill said...

love all the pics! hope you guys can come for Thanksgiving!

Diana & CJ said...

Love the costumes. the ballerina is adorable as so are the two little vampires. CJ said you guys are coming for thanksgiving, which is rad! I guess I will see you soon.

Maile Fano said...

Hey there Adam--It is Maile. You have a great lookig family. I got to your blog through Jeremy's which had Dean's and then to yours. It is nice to see that you are doing well. The boys are handsome. I have a blog as well, but I need your email to invite if you want to see it. my email is mikiobandmann@hotmail.com

Lana said...

Wow you guys! The boys and Ailey are so adorable! You have an awesome family! They all looked so great on Halloween....even Adam!
It was fun looking back through your family photos and activities and reading up on you. That video of Isaiah telling the story of the Three Little Pigs was so cute! He is so smart! It was great seeing you the other day and I hope we can stay in touch! Your sister must live VERY close to my parents because we basically followed you the entire way there! Ha Ha! Love, Lana Dansie