Monday, August 18, 2008

Ailey Mae Evans

Man we are so bad about getting things up and running. So SORRY and here we go.

Ailey Mae Evans was born 8-13-2008 at 2:36pm

She was 8lbs. 6oz. and 20 inches long. She was our smallest baby todate, but Ailey and Amy are doing wonderful. Amy had Ailey on Wed., went to church on Sunday and now is already wanting to work, but I won't allow it yet.

In case if any of you can't pronounce her name it sounds like (I-Lee)


Right after she was born the hospital left us alone for 2 hours, pretty crazy with all her vernix on her.


She is just saying how much she rules right here.


This one looks like she has Uncle Dave's hands, they really are that big, I saw her palm a basketball the other night


I rule!!!

10 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh my goodness! She is the cutest little girl in the ENTIRE world! Happy little baby! I can't believe how big her hands are! That is CRAZINESS! Thanks for getting the pictures posted. I promise not to bug you anymore...yeah right! Love you guys. Give that little baby girl lots of hugs and kisses from her Auntie Megan!

The Framptons said...

Congrats on the baby girl!!! Thats exciting and shes cute so she must not look like you Adam.:) Thats crazy at how big your family is getting. Babies are so much fun, enjoy it!

Jeremy

jayna said...

Congratulations Evans Fam! I love, love the name and of course Ames you made it to church- crazy woman! She is a darling little baby and we are so happy for you!

Boyce Family said...

Congrats! She is adorable. I'm glad you are all doing well. It's so exciting. Let me know when you come to Utah next, I would love to meet her.

heidi said...

congratulations--she's awesome! glad everyone is doing well. i can't believe you have a kindergartener!!

jill said...

Yeah! I am not dissapointed with her cuteness. Her hands look exactly like Isaiah's did. I can't wait to meet her!

Diana & CJ said...

Can't tell who she looks like more. Happy you posted some pics I've been dying to see & blog stocking your sis Meg too.
I'll get to see 7 hold her soon. I just got my ticket today.

Becca said...

Congrats on the baby GIRL! Glad she came out with girl parts...she's beautiful!
Becca and Johnny

Shanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! She is SO cute! I'm glad everything went well!

hearthead said...

Uh, duh, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Please call us! I don't think I have your number or address. How precious! Congrats!!!!
Christy