Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The last 5 months













Isaiah in his baseball uniform. He was really excited to play this year.




Isaiah at second base.




I got to fly to seattle in feb to see Erin, Josh, and Eliza. We had a great time and Ailey and Eliza got to do some bonding.



The Evans boys got to take a trip out to Utah to see one of their best buds get married. Congrats Clay! From left to right: Sugar, Clay, David, Adam, and Chad.



More cousin bonding time with Ailey. This is Chloe and Ailey. Chloe was so cute with her the whole time she came to visit. She was the perfect babysitter! She would just take Ailey and I wouldn't here a thing for hours. Thanks Chloe! Can't wait to see you in June.



Isaiah and his best friend Bryson. They had alot of fun doing some face painting this day. Two dragons on Isaiah's face and some sort of fire mask on Bryson's.



Ailey's first ride on the Quad. She actually like it!




Isaiah on Opening day for baseball. He decided he wanted to climb the rock wall which he had never done before. He climbed it like a pro the first time and made it all the way to the top! This kid never stops amazing me.



Maddox and Ailey have been two peas in a pod while Isaiah is gone to school. They watch cartoons together or run errands with me.

6 comments:

Cajsa said...

Adam, Hi it's Cajsa (BYUH) remember? Anyway, cute family. My sister Maile came across your blog and one day I was asking if she ever knew what happened to you and so she gave me your blogspot. We live in the tr-cities now. John is an administrator at Pasco High School. We just moved here last Sept. and loved it. I read in one of your earlier blogs that you guys were thinking of settling around this area. Too bad you didn't. Anyway, we have a blog too, it's wallworkclan.blogspot.com So nice to "see" you. Whatever happened to your brother Jared and his wife? I do have an email and I'd love to hear from you. It's cwallwork@hotmail.com Cute family.

Boyce Family said...

I love that Isaiah plays for the A's...Jason would be totally jealous. Looks like you guys are having fun and enjoying life and sunny CA. Thanks for updating your blog!

Jennifer said...

I love all the pictures and the updates. Now you just have to keep them coming!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Yay! I love all of the pics! And yes, Adam, your wife is a smokin' hot prego! I saw Erin yesterday. It was SOOO fun to see her! And Eliza's adorable! Can't wait to see you guys in June!

Diana said...

Iialey looks totally different. She is so cute with still the most itty bitty nose I've ever seen on a baby. I love her & miss you guys. I know Nessa & her are bound to become BFF's how can they not.

Lana said...

Hi guys, it is really fun being able to check in on you every once in a while. We don't want to loose touch. Our blog is private now, but if you will send us an email address we will send you an invite to view our blog so you don't get locked out.
lanadansie@gmail.com
Thanks, Love, Lana Dansie