Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Broken Ankle What????

This is the picture Adam really didn't want me to take but I couldn't resist. We had already been in the hospital for 3 hours and I was running out of ideas to keep us entertained when I found my camera. So for clarification Adam didn't break his ankle thank goodness it was a dislocation that was diagnosed by you guessed it .... Adam. He insisted on reviewing the x-rays before even the doc looked at them and figured out the problem himself. It was kinda scary though to get that call because usually with Adam when you get those calls it's not something minor. A few facts about Adam. He has had 9 surgeries (if you can name them all you get a prize), and numerous mishaps including just since we have been married, shard of broken glass stuck in his shin from dump run, staple stuck in his eye, and dislocated fingers just to name a few. I love this boy I just wish he would stop hurting himself! By the way this accident happened when he was mountain biking in Tahoe with his brothers Chad and Grant.

1 comment:

Megan and Keli'i said...

I want a prize! Four knee surgeries, one on his hip when he was a kid, two foot surgeries and one on his eye and an appendicitis. I'm missing one...THREE foot surgeries?