Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Kids





It's been a while since I've blogged and my kids are growing up before my eyes! Isaiah was meant to be born first. He is such a great helper and very responsible. I can always count on him when I need something. Sometimes I wonder if I give him too many responsibilities or ask too much of him for his age but he always surprises me with what he is capable of doing. Maddox is our little superhero. It's almost like he lives in an alternate world sometimes. He really believes he has super powers and when he does something amazing like a front flip on the trampoline he will ask ..."did fire come out of my feet that time mom?" I always reply with a simple "yes". Today the missionaries were over here talking about walking on the road and it being really dusty and Maddox said, "you mean pixie dust right?" So cute what can I say? And Ailey, well I have a whole other blog for her since it is her birthday tomorrow but just for now know she is completely adored by all those around her. Enjoy the pics!!!

4 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Ummm...LOVE those kids! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AILEY MO MO!

jayna said...

So cute- loved the updates! Your baby is growing up!

Shane & Amy said...

Miss you guys! I can't believe Ailey is already 1 years old. That's crazy. My mom said she's walking!! Too fun. Hope all is well!

Diana said...

GOOD POST