Monday, July 28, 2008

Gone Fishin'

This weekend we enjoyed Tahoe yes once again. Well when you live this close to the Celestial kingdom you might as well visit it, all the time. Just kidding. It is one of our most favorite places to visit. Check out my niece and nephew and our two kids while in Tahoe...

This is Eva and Maddox just hanging out at the beach, I think Eva is checking out Maddox's butt, but who knows little kids do the awesomest things.



Isaiah is eating lunch and Maddox still has a little lunch on his face. I love it when they do that.



Eva, Isaiah, Maddox and Aiken looking while the big kids try to catch trout for the little kids. I don't think it is supposed to work like that.


Megan and Pirate Maddox fishing



This is Eva my cute little niece.

4 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Best trip EVER! I am going to be soooo sad to leave. And I think Aiken may have a heart attach: "NO ISAIAH!" He may cry the entire plane ride home. (which wouldn't be too unusual...hehe).

Anonymous said...

Tahoe looked like so much fun! I love it there! Fishing is the best especially when you can teach your children the importance of being quiet and patient while doing it! haha It must be great to spend that time with your family! Can't wait for Carls family to get here in a few weeks!!

The Framptons said...

Adam no way are your two boys that big! That is crazy. Its good to see your family and how things are going. We will have to talk and catch up. Congrats on being a Dr and the new one on the way.8015925275

Jennifer said...

Super cute pictures!