Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I'm Never Going to Get to Ride the Flume






Isaiah was so mad at us for going on the Flume trail in Tahoe and not taking him, first of all he is four and all though he is a good rider the flume is 15 miles and the first 4 miles are up hill and then it levels off for about 7 miles then comes the cool downhill. So two weeks after the Tahoe ride I took Isaiah on the Flume trail with Grant since Chad is in Hawaii but we rode about 3 miles total. He was such a good sport and said "HI" to everyone that passed, not like his dad. He says, "HI, I'm Isaiah whats your name?" Pretty funny, my boys bring so much joy to me, I love being a dad. What is also very cool is that this year was the first time Grant really rode a bike. He doesn't really know how to ride but his inaugural rides were Mr. Toads Wild Ride and the Flume, wow but he did a good job, he is the man and wants to ride all the time now. Riding brings people happy.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks a lot, jerk! As if I didn't miss you guys enough already. Those videos are so freaking cute. I love Isaiah! My boys are never gonna be able to keep up with that kid.

Diana & CJ said...

I'm surprised that trail had an up hill part. I thought you guys hated that...or maybe that's just CJ. Isaiah is such a sweet little boy. I see so much of Amy in him. He's pretty much the ideal son CJ would want (except ours would be brown of course).

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hey they square footage in the West Wing is about the same as our entire house...complete with ginormous kitchen and lots of half full glasses of skinny water...he he! Love you and can't wait to see you guys. I think Aiken's gonna have a hernia waiting to see Isaiah and Maddox!

heidi said...

your kids rule. love the pics and videos. can't believe your so close--and you're a chiropractor now!! does that mean there is a toes pulling fee? good on ya...we want to see you all and are excited for your new baby girl.