Monday, July 28, 2008

Hwy 88

1. I just have a few minutes right now but I have to tell this story before I forget it, man our kids are so awesome, we drove home from Tahoe yesterday and we decided to take the long way home which usually it takes 55 minutes to get home when I drive, but yesterday it took 3 hours. Well anyway on the way home we were talking about getting home and getting ready for church when Isaiah started singing, I love to see the temple, I'm going there someday. Well Isaiah said, "I lub to see the temple I'll sneak in there someday." Dude Amy and I were laughing so hard I thought I was going to wet my drawers. Maddox starts laughing cause we are laughing but Isaiah and Maddox are truly amazing kids who are great. Anyway it was a funny laugh. Another thing that I have to write down is that Maddox when he prays he always says this, Dear Heavenly Father, ....this day, I want to go to Chuck E Cheeses, bless the food, I want to go to Chuck E Cheeses, be good boy, mommy and daddy, Chuck E Cheeses, name of............Amen, I guess it might be time to go to Chuck E Cheeses... Love you boys


2. Second funny story of the weekend when we were at the park, all the kids were trying to do the monkey bars, while the kids were playing the bigger kids were talking. Megan was talking about taking Grant to the store to buy him some face wash, he wanted the face wash that was about $9.00. Megan stating that she is not made of money, my mom steps in and says, "what about my wash that is in the shower at the cabin?" The wash says Anti Bac from Dermalogica which is a great product, but Grant says, "Mom I need FACE wash not BAC wash." We all started laughing again so hard, cause we know that Anti Bac means anti bacterial. Grant being 13 is the man I love that kid. He is only a 1.50 inches shorter than I am now so he is going to be big.

2 comments:

jayna said...

These are cute stories. I laughed out loud at the sneaking into the temple part!

Jennifer said...

Hilarious! I love those stories!